Thursday, March 27, 2014

Meet Our Staff 3.Nyaradzo Mutasa -Administrative Assistant


Greetings Friends,

Nyaradzo Lennah Mutasa is my name. I am a proud wife and mother of three, two girls and one boy. I am the administrative assistant at Nhaka Foundation. The way I was brought up taught me to respect those in need. My mother and father took in every school dropout from both sides of our families and made sure they continued with their education, had shelter, food and clothing.  Working for organisations that support orphans and vulnerable children gives me the satisfaction that I am my mother’s and father’s daughter and continuing some of the work they began.
Being part of the Nhaka family as we call it, gave me a sense of belonging. In addition to being part of the family I am gaining necessary work experience .I have learnt the importance of love as our Director Patrick Makokoro and the rest of the team are richly blessed with the gift of loving their neighbours irrespective of their weaknesses and strength.
Working in such a blessed environment allows me to go to bed a happy person. I am always eager to return to work as I consider it a home away from home. This job has given me the desire to go the extra mile, so we can achieve our common goal as a team of delivering to communities the importance of Early Childhood Development and general education .Another goal we as a team are passionate about is affording equal opportunities to vulnerable children. At Nhaka Foundation I have learnt to put the needs of children first and to not put my needs first but the needs of the kids. 

At Nhaka it is not about flashy offices and cars but about putting a smile on a child’s face because of the work we do.

Till next time,

Nyaradzo

No comments:

Post a Comment